Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends beverage inspection machine, equipped with photoelectric cell, that automatically detects and rejects filled beverage bottles containing solid impurities: Starts conveyor that conveys bottles filled with alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverages through inspection machine.
- 2) Removes rejected bottles from reject tray and examines contents of bottles in front of inspection light to verify presence of solid impurities.
- 3) Drops bottles containing impurities in refuge container for disposal.
- 4) Observes bottles on conveyor to detect jamming or bottle defects, such as chips and cracks.
- 5) Drops defective bottles in refuse container for disposal.
- 6) Removes fallen or other bottles blocking feed or discharge openings of inspection machine and replaces bottles on conveyor.
- 7) Periodically places test bottle in feed opening of inspection machine and examines reject tray for bottle to ensure that machine is operative.
Is being a "BOTTLED-BEVERAGE INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOTTLED-BEVERAGE INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOTTLED-BEVERAGE INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOTTLED-BEVERAGE INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 1009