"BOTTLE-HOUSE QUALITY-CONTROL TECHNICIAN"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs physical measuring and chemical analysis tests of packaged beer and materials in quality control laboratory of brewery bottle house: Selects test samples of crowns, cans, lids, bottles, labels, and cartons from packaging lines following established procedures as to time, place, and sequence.
- 2) Measures dimensions of crowns, cans, bottles, lids, and labels with scales and micrometers.
- 3) Conducts abrasion tests on cans, lids, bottles, crowns, and labels with abrasion machine.
- 4) Measures hardness of crowns, lids, and cans, using hardness tester.
- 5) Measures bursting strength of bottles, using hydraulic bursting machine.
- 6) Tests wet and dry tearing strengths of labels and cartons.
- 7) Weighs filled cans and bottles to measure volume of beer.
- 8) Records test results and prepares graphs and charts.
Is being a "BOTTLE-HOUSE QUALITY-CONTROL TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOTTLE-HOUSE QUALITY-CONTROL TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOTTLE-HOUSE QUALITY-CONTROL TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOTTLE-HOUSE QUALITY-CONTROL TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 1010