Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Measures quantity and temperature of whiskey in bottles as they are filled by bottle-filling machine: Removes, at random, filled bottle of whiskey from conveyor, empties contents into graduated cylinder and records scale reading indicating fluid ounces.
- 2) Inserts thermometer and hydrometer into cylinder to measure temperature and proof of whiskey and records results of test.
- 3) Compares readings with charts indicating desired company standards to ensure that high quality of product is maintained during bottling process.
- 4) Pours contents of cylinder back into bottle and places bottle on conveyor for labeling.
- 5) Records size of bottle being filled, serial numbers, and brand of whiskey.
Is being a "BOTTLE GAUGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOTTLE GAUGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOTTLE GAUGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOTTLE GAUGER"
Job Number: 1007