Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives bookmobile or light truck that pulls book trailer, and assists in providing library services in mobile library: Drives vehicle to specified locations on predetermined schedule.
- 2) Places books and periodicals on shelves according to such groupings as subject matter, reader's age grouping, or reading level.
- 3) Stamps dates on library cards, files cards, and collects fines.
- 4) Compiles reports of mileage, number of books issued, and amount of fines collected.
- 5) Drives vehicle to garage for repairs, such as motor or transmission overhauls, and for preventive maintenance, such as chassis lubrication and oil change.
- 6) May operate microfilm camera to photograph library cards.
Is being a "BOOKMOBILE DRIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOOKMOBILE DRIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOOKMOBILE DRIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOOKMOBILE DRIVER"
Job Number: 990