Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Verifies weight and identifying data stenciled on hogsheads of tobacco and records data in prize books: Removes ticket from hogshead and verifies computations of net weight to determine whether figures recorded by WEIGHER, PRODUCTION are correct.
- 2) Listens as BULL-GANG WORKER calls out hogshead number and grade stenciled on hogshead and compares data with that recorded on hogshead ticket.
- 3) Instructs STENCILER to correct markings.
- 4) Records hogshead number, tobacco grade, and weight in appropriate prize book.
- 5) Computes total weight for each page of prize book, using adding machine, and records totals.
Is being a "BOOKING PRIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOOKING PRIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOOKING PRIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOOKING PRIZER"
Job Number: 986