Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs damaged or worn books for resale or reuse, using handtools: Erases disfigurations from pages.
- 2) Cuts damaged pages, linings, or covers from book body, using knife.
- 3) Trims pages, using knife or paper cutter.
- 4) Positions and pastes repaired or new pages, linings, or covers to book body.
- 5) Clamps book in press for specified time to bond edges.
- 6) May operate sewing machine to sew pages into book body.
- 7) May imprint or emboss lettering on cover, using stamping machine.
Is being a "BOOK REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOOK REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOOK REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOOK REPAIRER"
Job Number: 979