Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts bones from standard cuts of meat, such as chucks, hams, loins, plates, rounds, and shanks to prepare meat for packing and marketing, using knife and meat hook: Inserts knife in meat around bones to separate meat, fat, or tissue.
- 2) Pulls and twists bones loose from meat.
- 3) Cuts and trims such meat cuts as butts, hams, flanks, and shoulders to shape meat and remove fat and defects.
- 4) Trims meat from bones and ribs.
- 5) May pull bones and skin from cooked pigs feet, and cut out toe bones and nails.
- 6) May be designated according to cut of meat boned as Blade Boner; Chuck Boner; Ham Boner; or type of animal boned as Beef Boner; Hog Ribber; Sheep Boner.
- 7) May be designated: Loin Boner; Plate Boner; Rib Boner; Round Boner; Shank Boner; Shoulder Boner.
Is being a "BONER, MEAT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BONER, MEAT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BONER, MEAT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BONER, MEAT"
Job Number: 977