Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that grinds and sifts animal bones to form bonemeal and bone flour: Starts grinder, shaker screens, and conveyors.
- 2) Turns dials on control panel to synchronize feed of bones into grinder and ground bones into shaker screens that separate bonemeal and bone flour.
- 3) Adjusts length of rocker arm on vibratory feeders and shaker screens to regulate oscillation speed, using wrenches, to maintain uninterrupted production.
- 4) Observes ammeter on control panel to detect overloading.
- 5) Monitors equipment to detect clogging and malfunctions.
Is being a "BONE-PROCESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BONE-PROCESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BONE-PROCESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BONE-PROCESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 975