Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Empties bone cooking tanks and tends oven that dries bones from which glue has been extracted: Opens bottom of bone cooking tank.
- 2) Starts feed mechanism and rotary paddles of oven.
- 3) Places rod into top of cooking tank and pushes bones through opening of tank bottom into feed mechanism of oven.
- 4) When bones are dried, presses button to stop rotary action of paddle in oven.
- 5) Moves lever and locking device to release oven door.
- 6) Presses button to actuate paddles inside oven that push dried bones from oven into bags or onto cart.
- 7) Loads filled bag onto handtruck and pushes truck or cart to storage area.
- 8) May turn dials to regulate temperature of oven.
- 9) May bag, weigh, and close bags containing dried bones.
Is being a "BONE-DRIER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BONE-DRIER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BONE-DRIER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BONE-DRIER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 974