Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Unloads furnace in which ground bones are charred to produce boneblack: Opens and closes slide gate on bone-char furnace to fill bucket, mounted on dolly, with boneblack.
- 2) Tilts bucket, assisted by other workers, to discharge contents onto cooling floor.
- 3) Spreads boneblack over floor to cool, using rake.
- 4) Shovels cooled boneblack onto conveyor for transfer to storage tanks.
- 5) May sprinkle water onto material to facilitate cooling.
- 6) May shovel ground bones into furnace or retort and dump charred product onto storage conveyor, using wheelbarrow, and be designated Retort Feeder, Ground Bone.
Is being a "BONE-CHAR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BONE-CHAR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BONE-CHAR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BONE-CHAR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 972