"BONDER, AUTOMOBILE BRAKES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that apply adhesive and bond asbestos lining to automobile brakeshoes for installation by BRAKE REPAIRER: Selects stock lining to fit brakeshoes removed from vehicle.
- 2) Feeds lining between rollers of machine that applies bonding adhesive.
- 3) Secures brakeshoes in bonding press after adhesive has set.
- 4) Positions coated lining on shoe and locks press.
- 5) Moves lever to activate press that heats and bonds lining to shoe and automatically releases after specified time.
- 6) Removes bonded shoe from press, using asbestos gloves.
- 7) May rivet linings to brakeshoes and be designated Riveter, Automobile Brakes.
Is being a "BONDER, AUTOMOBILE BRAKES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BONDER, AUTOMOBILE BRAKES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BONDER, AUTOMOBILE BRAKES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BONDER, AUTOMOBILE BRAKES"
Job Number: 963