Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends banks of sifting and purifying machines that separate fine flour from coarse flour or middlings: Opens spouts and adjusts feed slides to route flour to machines and to regulate flow across sifters without overloading.
- 2) Feels sifted flour to detect uneven texture that indicates breaks in screens.
- 3) Pulls screen frames from machine to locate and replace broken screens.
- 4) Records weights of flour grades produced as indicated on automatic scales.
- 5) May collect flour samples periodically for laboratory testing.
- 6) May perform color tests of flour, comparing color of various batches to maintain quality of milled product.
- 7) May be designated according to machine tended as Purifier.
Is being a "BOLTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOLTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOLTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOLTER"
Job Number: 958