Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists BOLTER in tending flour sifting and purifying machines: Opens slides in chutes and starts elevators to route flour between sifters, purifiers, and grinding machines.
- 2) Observes flour to ensure flow through specified chutes and machines.
- 3) Pounds on chutes with mallet to keep flour flowing.
- 4) Brushes cloth sieves in sifters and purifiers to prevent clogging.
- 5) May adjust flow of water onto belt to temper grain for milling.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "BOLTER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOLTER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOLTER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOLTER HELPER"
Job Number: 959