"BOILERMAKER HELPER I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs following tasks to assist BOILERMAKER I in assembly, erection, and repair of boilers, tanks, vats, and pressure vessels, in field: Conveys tools, equipment, and parts to work area by hand or using handtrucks.
- 2) Cleans boilers and tanks, using scrapers and steam or water hoses.
- 3) Cleans work area and places salvageable material in bins.
- 4) Attaches slings, ropes, or cables to objects, such as plates, tubes, and drums, following signals of RIGGER.
- 5) Positions and holds parts for BOILERMAKER I to fit, clamp, or weld parts in specified alignment.
- 6) Bolts or unbolts assemblies, using handtools, such as wrenches, screwdrivers, and prying bars.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "BOILERMAKER HELPER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOILERMAKER HELPER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOILERMAKER HELPER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOILERMAKER HELPER I"
Job Number: 947