Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls kettles to boil soap ingredients, such as lye, resin, palm oil, and tallow, to specified consistency: Opens valves to fill kettle with ingredients in specified amounts, and weighs and dumps ingredients in kettle, using scale.
- 2) Opens steam valve to heat kettle to specified temperature.
- 3) Observes boiling rate, reads temperature gauges, and turns valves to maintain temperature within critical limits.
- 4) Boils ingredient for specified time and draws and tests sample for consistency, specific gravity, and chemical content, using laboratory equipment, such as hydrometer.
- 5) Starts pumps and opens valves to transfer mixture to storage tanks.
- 6) May stir ingredients with paddle.
Is being a "BOILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOILER"
Job Number: 940