Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists BOILER OPERATOR in operation and maintenance of coal-fired boilers: Turns valves that regulate water flow into full ash hoppers to form slurry and flush slurry into ash grinder.
- 2) Turns switches that activate vacuum pumps to remove fly ash from full fly ash hoppers.
- 3) Turns valves and flips switches that activate pumps to replace contaminated water in boiler system.
- 4) Obtains water samples from designated locations of boiler system and carries samples to testing laboratory.
- 5) Performs chemical and physical water quality laboratory tests according to prescribed standards.
- 6) Records and gives results of tests to other workers for use in adjustment of equipment operation.
Is being a "BOILER-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOILER-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOILER-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOILER-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 951