Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs circuit wiring in travel trailers and similar vehicles for lights, ignition, starting motors, and other electrical apparatus, following diagrams and color code: Locates and marks positions for outlet boxes on walls and ceiling, using templates or jigs.
- 2) Cuts openings and drills holes for wire, light fixtures, outlet boxes, and fuse holders, using electric drill and router.
- 3) Threads wires or preassembled cables through holes in floor or sides of vehicles and secures them to frame, using clips or staples.
- 4) Installs fixtures and boxes in openings, using screwdriver.
- 5) Connects terminals to power source to test operation of fixtures.
Is being a "BODY WIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BODY WIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BODY WIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BODY WIRER"
Job Number: 936