Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up battery of automatic machines that form tin-can bodies: Lights and tends gas burners under soldering vats and adjusts thermostats to regulate temperature of molten solder in machines.
- 2) Tests air pressure of vacuum feed cups with gauge.
- 3) Starts machine and observes operation to detect malfunctioning.
- 4) Inspects can bodies and adjusts machine action until bodies conform with specifications.
- 5) Adjusts machines for change to different sizes of can bodies.
- 6) Maintains supply of bar solder in melting reservoirs and adjusts thermostat regulators to regulate flow of molten solder into machine.
- 7) Adjusts equipment and replaces defective regulator units, using handtools.
- 8) May repair malfunctioning machines.
Is being a "BODY-MAKER-MACHINE SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BODY-MAKER-MACHINE SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BODY-MAKER-MACHINE SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BODY-MAKER-MACHINE SETTER"
Job Number: 938