"BOBBIN WINDER, MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that transfers yarn, thread, or twine from spools to large bobbins used on knitting and weaving machinery: Mounts spools on spindles over winding arbors of machine.
- 2) Unwinds length of yarn, thread, or twine from spool and winds onto bobbin.
- 3) Places bobbin on winding arbor and rotates bobbin to take up slack.
- 4) Slides thread into eye of winding traveler and starts arbors rotating to wind thread onto bobbins.
- 5) Observes bobbins as they are winding and cuts thread to remove loaded bobbins.
- 6) Records number and types of bobbins wound.
Is being a "BOBBIN WINDER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOBBIN WINDER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOBBIN WINDER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOBBIN WINDER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 932