Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends hydraulic power press, steam oven, and blowers that shrink threads and temper brass bobbins for use on Levers lace machines: Loads yarn-filled bobbins on fixture posts, fastens cover in place, and positions loaded fixture on press bed.
- 2) Pulls lever that lowers ram to compress thread and straighten bobbin.
- 3) Tightens cover nut to prevent expansion when pressure is removed.
- 4) Sets temperature controls and deposits damp cloths in oven to produce humidity.
- 5) Places loaded fixture in oven to shrink threads and temper bobbin metal.
- 6) Removes and cools fixture,, using blowers.
- 7) Removes and delivers bobbins to THREADER.
Is being a "BOBBIN PRESSER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOBBIN PRESSER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOBBIN PRESSER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOBBIN PRESSER"
Job Number: 928