Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rents canoes, motorboats, rowboats, sailboats, and fishing equipment: Explains rental rates and operation of boats and equipment to customer.
- 2) Assists customers in and out of boats.
- 3) Launches and moors boats.
- 4) Tows disabled boats to shore, using motorboat.
- 5) Calculates rental payment and collects payment from customer.
- 6) May make minor adjustments and repairs on motors of motorboats, such as replacing battery, using handtools.
- 7) May pump water out of boats, using mechanical pump.
Is being a "BOAT-RENTAL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOAT-RENTAL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOAT-RENTAL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOAT-RENTAL CLERK"
Job Number: 922