Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists BOAT LOADER I to pump liquid cargo, such as petroleum, gasoline, heating oil, sulfuric acid, and alum liquor, from and into barges and tankers: Catches mooring hawsers and ties them around dock posts to secure vessels.
- 2) Couples hoses to valves on ship's tanks and turns handwheels to open or close valves.
- 3) Removes lines from vessels and casts off hawsers.
- 4) Drains loading hoses and places them on dollies.
- 5) Cleans oil and waste materials from dock, using squeegees, broom, and rags.
- 6) May be designated according to vessels loaded as Barge-Loader Helper.
Is being a "BOAT-LOADER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOAT-LOADER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOAT-LOADER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOAT-LOADER HELPER"
Job Number: 920