Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists BOAT-HOIST OPERATOR to move, lift, and lower yachts and cruisers into and out of water and performs related job tasks: Guides hoist operator by hand and voice signals to maneuver wheeled hoist around obstructions and into loading position above boat.
- 2) Positions and connects hoist slings for lifting boats.
- 3) Signals hoist operator to lift or lower boat and guides hoist operator to safely maneuver suspended boat to launching slip, display area, or repair shop.
- 4) Manually steadies boat as vessel is raised from or lowered into water to prevent bumping into pilings.
- 5) Positions keel and hull support blocks to support boat being lowered to ground or onto skid.
- 6) Disconnects and stows slings.
- 7) Directs stream of water under high pressure from hose against exterior of boat to clean hull of silt, mud, and marine growth.
- 8) Sands boat surfaces by hand in preparation for painting.
- 9) Paints boat bottoms, using brush.
- 10) Assists in mechanical servicing and repairing of boats.
- 11) Assists other workers in boat repair facility.
Is being a "BOAT-HOIST-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOAT-HOIST-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOAT-HOIST-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOAT-HOIST-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 919