Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lays out, assembles, and installs custom and production model convertible tops, cockpit covers, and side curtains for boats according to customer specifications: Sketches design according to customer's description of item desired.
- 2) Measures boat for part to be made, using tape.
- 3) Makes pattern from measurements, and lays out and cuts material, using hand shears.
- 4) Sews material according to markings, using power sewing machine.
- 5) Cuts and bends aluminum tubing to form framework, using metal-cutting saw and pipe-bending jig.
- 6) Assembles framework, attaches material, and installs finished product on boat, using handtools, electric drill, and nuts and bolts.
Is being a "BOAT-CANVAS MAKER-INSTALLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BOAT-CANVAS MAKER-INSTALLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BOAT-CANVAS MAKER-INSTALLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BOAT-CANVAS MAKER-INSTALLER"
Job Number: 917