Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to make copies of printed material, such as documents or drawings: Examines negative of original for translucency.
- 2) Selects sensitized paper according to color of line specified, and positions original over paper.
- 3) Moves controls to regulate light intensity and exposure time, according to translucency of original and type of sensitized paper.
- 4) Slides original and sensitized paper into printer to expose and develop print.
- 5) Examines finished print for specified color, intensity, and sharpness of line.
- 6) Pushes button to supply machine with ammonia, or manually pours ammonia into printer.
- 7) May cover original negative with translucent sensitized paper and color filter to prepare autopositive of original.
- 8) May be known according to trade name of printer operated.
Is being a "BLUEPRINTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLUEPRINTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLUEPRINTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLUEPRINTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 903