Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts blueprints, measures print margins, punches holes in prints, and folds, staples, and labels blueprints for shipment: Cuts individual print from continuous strip of processed prints, using shears.
- 2) Verifies dimensions of blueprint margins, using ruler, and cuts off excess, using shears.
- 3) Punches holes in blueprint, using paper punch, and folds prints.
- 4) Staples specified number of prints to folded edges of wrapping paper to form bound set.
- 5) Writes name and address of customer on wrapping.
- 6) May sort prints according to numerical code.
- 7) May examine blueprints for defects, such as clarity and double image.
Is being a "BLUEPRINT TRIMMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLUEPRINT TRIMMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLUEPRINT TRIMMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLUEPRINT TRIMMER"
Job Number: 902