Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Blows insulating material into spaces within walls, floors, and ceilings, using hose attached to blower, to insulate buildings or railway cars: Inserts nozzle of hose through opening into spaces to be filled.
- 2) Signals INSULATION-POWER-UNIT TENDER to start blower.
- 3) Turns valve to regulate insulation flow from hose nozzle, and moves hose to distribute insulating material evenly.
- 4) Climbs ladder or erects scaffold to reach working position.
- 5) Seals insulation access holes of railway car with wooden bungs or metal caps, using hammer and punch.
- 6) May insulate walls by covering them with sheets of insulating material, using nails or lacing wire.
Is being a "BLOWER INSULATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLOWER INSULATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLOWER INSULATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLOWER INSULATOR"
Job Number: 11088