Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that mixes diatomaceous earth, milk of lime, and acid with liquors and syrups to form slurry for filtration process: Turns valves to regulate flow of slurries through series of blow-up tanks, and to maintain temperature, content level, and air agitation in tanks.
- 2) Adds milk of lime or phosphoric acid to slurry to obtain specified alkalinity.
- 3) Tests slurries for density, using refractometer, and adds liquor or diatomaceous earth to maintain specified density.
- 4) Tests samples of slurries to ascertain that specified purification is occurring.
- 5) Records operating data on forms or blackboard.
- 6) Prepares phosphoric acid solutions of specified concentration for use in filtration process.
- 7) Cleans blocked lines and blow-ups.
Is being a "BLOW-UP OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLOW-UP OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLOW-UP OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLOW-UP OPERATOR"
Job Number: 901