Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends blow pits that wash pulp to remove cooking acid: Covers blow pit floor with specified amount of water, using hose, and clamps shut doors and hatches to prepare blow pit for receiving cooked pulp.
- 2) Turns wheel, as signaled by DIGESTER OPERATOR, to open digester outlet valve and blow cooked pulp under pressure into blow pit.
- 3) Opens valve to drain spent cooking liquor and water from pulp in blow pit.
- 4) Opens water faucet or sprays pulp with water from high-pressure hose to wash cooking liquor from pulp and flush pulp from blow pit into receiving chests.
- 5) Dips pulp sample from pit for testing in laboratory.
Is being a "BLOW-PIT OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLOW-PIT OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLOW-PIT OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLOW-PIT OPERATOR"
Job Number: 900