Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends blow molding machine that automatically forms plastic toy parts: Observes continuous operation of automatic molding machine, adjusts plastic flow, and notifies supervisor of machine malfunctions.
- 2) Removes molded part from conveyor or mold and trims flash from part, using knife, hammer, and file.
- 3) Examines part for defects, such as bubbles, splits, or thin areas, and weighs part on scale to ensure specifications are maintained.
- 4) Stacks molded parts in boxes for subsequent processing.
- 5) Throws flash and rejected parts into regrinder machine to be recycled.
Is being a "BLOW-MOLDING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLOW-MOLDING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLOW-MOLDING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLOW-MOLDING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 1743