Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates blow molding machine to mold plastic products according to specifications: Turns valves to start flow of water and release air pressure to machine.
- 2) Moves machine controls to set timing unit and temperature of heating unit and start automatic feed mechanism.
- 3) Adjusts machine mandrel and aligns mandrel with mold chamber, using wrenches.
- 4) Starts molding machine that automatically feeds material from mixing unit to mandrel and to mold chamber.
- 5) Closes chamber to mold product under heat and pressure.
- 6) Removes workpiece from mold after timing device opens mold, and trims excess material from workpiece, using knife or bandsaw.
- 7) Regrinds excess material and unsatisfactory workpiece for reuse, using grinding machine.
- 8) May weigh completed workpiece to determine accuracy of machine operation.
Is being a "BLOW-MOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLOW-MOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLOW-MOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLOW-MOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 896