Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Positions flat pieces, such as clutch levers and escape wheels, on circular metal blocks or into recesses in blocks preparatory to grinding operation: Heats block and applies shellac.
- 2) Places pieces over surface of block, using tweezers.
- 3) Reheats block, places sheet of paper on top of block, fits press block directly over circular block, and applies pressure in screw press to position pieces firmly in shellac.
- 4) Removes pieces from press, and inspects parts for proper position prior to grinding process.
- 5) Blocks parts, such as wheels and screws, using suction device.
- 6) Heats, shellacs, and presses loaded blocks to secure parts.
- 7) May spread layer of vaseline over block to hold parts.
Is being a "BLOCKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLOCKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLOCKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLOCKER"
Job Number: 876