Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines photographic negatives for defects and paints over defects preparatory to transferring images to sensitized zinc plates or copper rollers, using measuring instruments, brushes, and handtools: Spreads negatives over illuminated table and marks register points on negatives, using straightedge, triangle, and scriber.
- 2) Examines negatives to detect pinholes and to locate line along which design will be fitted around sensitized rollers or mounted on zinc plates.
- 3) Masks pinholes and extra images on film, using brushes and opaque.
- 4) Scratches out undesirable spots and lines, using knife or pin.
- 5) Compares masked films with original design to verify conformance to specifications.
- 6) May lay out and print customer's legend on films.
- 7) May correct spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors on negative proofs, using standard proofreading symbols.
Is being a "BLOCKER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLOCKER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLOCKER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLOCKER II"
Job Number: 880