"BLOCKER, HAND I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Shrinks felt cones to size and shapes cones to form unfinished hat bodies: Immerses cone in hot water, places cone in steam cabinet, or holds cone over steam jet, to shrink and soften cone.
- 2) Positions softened cone over heated head-shaped block.
- 3) Presses and rubs cone to smooth and shape cone by hand or using iron.
- 4) Ties cord around base of crown and pulls edge of cone over base of block to form brim of hat.
- 5) Removes cord and block from hat body after drying.
- 6) May place cones in drying cabinet following blocking process.
Is being a "BLOCKER, HAND I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLOCKER, HAND I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLOCKER, HAND I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLOCKER, HAND I"
Job Number: 5768