Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that conveys flat glass or mirrors under polishing and cleaning heads to polish and clean glass surface: Mixes polishing compound according to formula and pours compound into storage tank.
- 2) Feeds glass or mirrors onto conveyor of machine.
- 3) Pushes button to start machine and pulls lever to start flow of polishing compound onto glass or mirror surface.
- 4) Pushes button to raise or lower polishing heads and cleaning brushes individually or collectively according to size, thickness, and number of glass pieces.
- 5) May record production.
Is being a "BLOCKER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLOCKER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLOCKER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLOCKER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 7630