Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that splits wood blocks to size, preparatory to grinding: Starts machine and conveyor system.
- 2) Depresses pedal to stop and start conveyor to move block in front of wedge-shaped splitting ram.
- 3) Positions one end of block against steel backstop and opposite end in splitting position against ram according to grain, using picaroon.
- 4) Moves lever to force ram against end of block and split block to size.
- 5) Segregates knots and rotted areas and moves them onto waste conveyor, using picaroon.
Is being a "BLOCK-SPLITTER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLOCK-SPLITTER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLOCK-SPLITTER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLOCK-SPLITTER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7404