Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to assist blind persons: Drives motor vehicle to transport blind persons to specified locations according to their personal and business activities.
- 2) Carries brief or sample cases.
- 3) Assists client with dressing, moving from one location to another, obtaining information, or other personal service.
- 4) Prepares and maintains records of assistance rendered.
- 5) May type correspondence and reports.
- 6) May assist teacher of blind in routine classroom activities such as toiletry or group school activities.
Is being a "BLIND AIDE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLIND AIDE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLIND AIDE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLIND AIDE"
Job Number: 864