"BLENDING-TANK TENDER HELPER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists BLENDING-TANK TENDER by directing filling of holding tanks and performing related duties: Pulls latch of lid-locking hinge or clips metal band holding lid on barrel of juice concentrate, using clippers, to remove lid from barrel.
- 2) Signals INDUSTRIAL-TRUCK OPERATOR by hand to guide lifting and positioning of barrel adjacent to opening of holding tank.
- 3) Manually holds barrel in contact with tank opening as barrel is tilted to dump juice concentrate into tank.
- 4) Sprays inside of barrel to wash remaining concentrate into tank, using hose.
- 5) Turns valve of holding tank as directed by BLENDING-TANK TENDER to open flow of concentrate into blending tank and to fill blending tank to specified capacity.
- 6) Cleans residue and film from equipment and floors following processing, using waterhose, cleaning solution, brushes, and rags.
Is being a "BLENDING-TANK TENDER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLENDING-TANK TENDER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLENDING-TANK TENDER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLENDING-TANK TENDER HELPER"
Job Number: 456