Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in feeding tobacco leaves onto blending conveyor: Plans daily work schedules based on analysis of work orders and inventory of tobacco in storage area.
- 2) Assigns workers to feed tobacco of different grades into conveyor to achieve specified blend.
- 3) Instructs individual workers to adjust rate of feeding based on hourly poundage and blending report.
- 4) Compiles reports to show daily production and departmental labor cost by grade.
- 5) Confers with plant officials and other supervisors to coordinate flow of tobacco through department.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "BLENDING SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLENDING SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLENDING SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLENDING SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 5224