Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to weigh and mix vegetable oils for products, such as salad oils, shortening, and margarine, according to formula: Opens valves to pump oils from storage tanks to scale tank.
- 2) Weighs oils and pumps specified quantity of each oil into blending tank.
- 3) Draws off sample of mixed oil and examines it for texture and color.
- 4) Sends sample to laboratory for chemical analysis.
- 5) Turns valves to make adjustments to blending process according to results of tests.
- 6) Pumps mixed oil to storage tanks.
Is being a "BLENDING-PLANT OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLENDING-PLANT OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLENDING-PLANT OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLENDING-PLANT OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5255