Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that mix textile fibers into uniform blends: Sets sliding counterbalances into position on scale beams of automatic feeders to regulate weight of fiber deposited on conveyor, following lot sheet instructions.
- 2) Opens chute to feed fibers into machine or deposits armfuls of various types of fiber into hoppers of appropriate feeders, according to blending instructions.
- 3) Starts machines and observes flow of fiber through mixing picker machines to detect clogged rollers.
- 4) Stops machines and unclogs rollers by hand.
- 5) Cleans machines after each lot, using airhose.
- 6) May mix oil lubricant.
- 7) May turn valve to regulate flow of oil lubricant onto fiber, according to type of fibers being blended.
- 8) May tend machines that mix colored wool fibers and be designated Gray Mixing Operator; White Mixing Operator.
Is being a "BLENDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLENDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLENDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLENDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7728