Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends conveyors and machines that blend various types and varieties of tobacco with domestic blends of tobacco: Starts conveyors to move continuous flow of tobacco under blenders to feeders that add specified types of tobacco, through ordering cylinder, overflow scales, and onto final blending belt.
- 2) Sets timers to control blending and feeding speeds and sets flow scales to control amount of tobacco fed, following specifications.
- 3) Forks specified tobacco into feeder at intervals, to obtain desired blend.
- 4) Observes flow of tobacco and operation of conveyors and machines to ensure efficient operation.
- 5) Records weight of each lot processed.
- 6) May be designated according to type of tobacco processed as Turkish-Line Attendant; Virginia-Line Attendant.
Is being a "BLENDING-LINE ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLENDING-LINE ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLENDING-LINE ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLENDING-LINE ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 5268