Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Moves leaf tobacco loaded on dollies to blending line from storage room in tobacco processing plant: Observes workers feeding tobacco onto blending conveyor to determine when supply of tobacco needs replenishing.
- 2) Reads grade on card above worker and locates same grade in storage area.
- 3) Pulls dolly loaded with tobacco from storage into position along blending line, using hook.
- 4) Unties burlap sheet wrapped around tobacco, using pliers.
- 5) Removes sheets and dollies from work area.
Is being a "BLENDER LABORER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLENDER LABORER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLENDER LABORER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLENDER LABORER"
Job Number: 442