Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that blends batches of smokeless powder to obtain final product having uniform ballistic properties: Moves levers in control room to activate rotation equipment or to transfer powder repeatedly between top and bottom bins to effect thorough mixing.
- 2) Opens vent in bottom bin to dump powder into containers or buggies for storage, shipment, or further processing.
- 3) May add or remove powders in rotating blender barrels, using hand scoop, to adjust mixture or remove sample.
- 4) When tending machine equipped with toothed rotors to blend powder, is designated Macerator Operator.
- 5) May be designated according to kind of powder blended as Tetryl-Blender Operator.
Is being a "BLENDER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLENDER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLENDER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLENDER II"
Job Number: 851