Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Transports materials from storage areas, using handtruck: Weighs materials on platform scales and records weights.
- 2) Loads materials in bags or in tubs on conveyor to transport them to blending machine.
- 3) Raises and transports drums of liquid ingredients, such as oils, using hoist.
- 4) Empties drums, using bung-wrench, and turns valves to admit liquid ingredients into tanks.
- 5) Opens sacks with knife and empties dry materials, such as clay, carbon black, or glass filler, into blending machine.
- 6) May press buttons to start agitator.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "BLENDER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLENDER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLENDER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLENDER HELPER"
Job Number: 1419