Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends tanks in which liquid and solid chemicals are bleached: Pumps specified amounts of liquid materials into tank.
- 2) Dumps or scoops preweighed solids into feed hopper and starts agitator to mix ingredients for prescribed time.
- 3) Observes temperature recorder and turns steam valves to maintain mixture at specified temperature.
- 4) May drain sample of product for laboratory analysis.
- 5) May pump product to storage tanks or to other equipment for further processing.
- 6) May record weight of material used and bleaching time.
Is being a "BLEACHER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLEACHER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLEACHER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLEACHER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1822