Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends feed-end of range that bleaches, washes, and dries greige cloth preparatory to printing, dyeing, or finishing: Pulls cloth from overhead carrier, positions truck of folded cloth at feed-end of machine, or mounts roll of cloth onto brackets at scray.
- 2) Sews cloth end to leader in range, using portable sewing machine.
- 3) Presses button or turns handwheel to set width guide according to width of cloth.
- 4) Turns valves to control level of chemicals in mangle, washboxes, and peroxide saturator.
- 5) Turns knobs to adjust pressure on squeeze rollers and to set speed of range as specified for various cloth styles.
- 6) Observes cloth entering machine to detect bad seams or flaws that might cause tear-outs.
- 7) Stops range and seams cloth to correct flaws.
- 8) May thread cloth through range when leader not left in range.
- 9) May tend range that washes, bleaches, scours, whitens, and dries cloth preparatory to further processing.
Is being a "BLEACH-RANGE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLEACH-RANGE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLEACH-RANGE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLEACH-RANGE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 844