Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine to glue together continuous sheets of paper to form sheet of specified width: Positions feed guides, feed rollers, and glue pickup rollers on machine shafts according to job order and turns setscrews to secure guides and rollers in place, using handtools.
- 2) Slides rolls of paper on unwind shaft and mounts shaft on feed end of machine, using hoist.
- 3) Fills glue tanks with glue.
- 4) Threads paper between feed guides, over tension bar, over glue pickup roller, and onto rewind roller.
- 5) Slides empty core on rewind shaft and positions shaft on rewind roller, using hoist.
- 6) Turns setscrews to lower or raise guide that presses paper against glue pickup roller to control quantity of glue transferred to paper.
- 7) Starts machine and adjusts controls to regulate machine feed, glue application, tension of paper, and tension of rewind roller.
- 8) Inspects paper and rolls for uneven glue application, uneven winding, and other machine malfunctions and verifies width of processed paper, using rule.
- 9) Removes completed roll from machine, using hoist.
Is being a "BLANKET-WINDER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLANKET-WINDER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLANKET-WINDER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLANKET-WINDER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 830