Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists BLANKET-WINDER OPERATOR to operate machine to glue together continuous sheets of paper to form sheet of specified width: Slides rolls of paper on unwind shaft and mounts shaft on feed end of machine, using hoist.
- 2) Slides empty core on rewind shaft and positions shaft on rewind roller, using hoist.
- 3) Assists operator to thread paper through machine.
- 4) Fills glue tanks with glue.
- 5) Removes completed roll from machine, using hoist.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "BLANKET-WINDER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLANKET-WINDER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLANKET-WINDER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLANKET-WINDER HELPER"
Job Number: 7146