Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that spreads cloth and cuts it into blanket lengths, folds each piece, and stacks folded lengths onto handtruck: Pushes truck of cloth into feeding position and threads cloth through scray, under knife, and into cloth-spreading attachment.
- 2) Turns thumbscrew to adjust cloth-spreading attachment for specified blanket length.
- 3) Positions empty truck over hydraulic jack at delivery end of machine and moves lever to elevate truck into receiving position.
- 4) Releases safety catch from knife and pushes button to start machine.
- 5) Straightens unevenly piled blankets and adjusts height of truck to facilitate stacking.
- 6) Records style, color, and number of blanket lengths cut.
- 7) Works as member of team.
Is being a "BLANKET-CUTTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BLANKET-CUTTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BLANKET-CUTTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BLANKET-CUTTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 828